Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Da Word... 199! Protected

Good Morning!!!  What's new and hot? Things over here are going pretty well.  It's actually calmed down a bit!  And believe me, that is a WELCOME relief from the craziness of July... wowza!  Aight, on to... da Word!

checkit:

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him
- Proverbs 30:5

Niiiiiiiiiice!  Have I mentioned that the Proverbs are da bomb?  They are the BOMB bruthaz and sistaz! I can't help but dig the 'verbs potnas.  There are just tons of wisdom and encouragement laced within the pages of that book. If you are rollin' with Pops above, how could you not immediately feel strengthened by this verse right here?  Let's dig into it ;-D

The verse starts by saying that every single word of Pops above is straight FLAWLESS son!!!!  That is beyond ILL!  How much more confidence does it bring you to know that every word of Pops is flawless?  I mean, nothing less should be expected from the being who is God, who by and through everything was created and continues to have being.  But we forget it sometimes!  And then we start to doubt and lack confidence in our path.  Or we find ourselves wallowing in the valley of indecision.  Pops doesn't want us wallowing potnas.  His word is flawless!  There is no need for worry!  Cuz Pops ain't gonna lie.  And believe me, homeboy can and will backup what he says, shoooooot.   Therefore be freed and rest your confidence on the ultimate foundation that is Pops!

But that's not aaaaall, heh heh heh.  Pops DOUBLES as a shield!!!  Now that is not blanket statement.  There is a proviso (condition or qualification).  But wait!  Don't throw your hands up in despair!  That there proviso is just you taking refuge in Him!  That's it!  BAM!  That's all it takes.  And what do you get in return?  Pops above Himself becoming a straight SHIELD for you!  Potnas, that is a HOT deal!  You mean to tell me all we gotta do is take refuge in Pops, and He will bestow upon us His very self as our shield?  YES! 

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty indestructible right now.  It's good to be reminded of the awesome situation we find ourselves in if we are indeed straight rollin' with Pops.  I can have every confidence in His words (including all those promises he has made!).  I can know that Homeboy will never fail me.  And I can rest assured that Pops above is my shield! 

Can you say these things too?

No comments:

Post a Comment